Tip #1: Back Bayern Munich @ 5.50 with bet365
Tip #2: Back Real Madrid @ 3.25 with bet365
1. Barcelona – priced to win the tournament @ 2.50 by bet365, Barcelona is again the favorite to win this year’s edition of Champions League. Disappointing performance in Italy and a loss with 0-2 to AC Milan,but a brilliant game on Camp Nou and return with a victory of 4-0.
2. Real Madrid – another grand from Spain, priced to win the tournament @ 3.25 with bet365. One of our favorites for winning Champions League this season. Wonderful game against Manchester United, where many say the referee helped a lot. Real will have to proved that they have a place among the top 8 teams now.
3. Bayern Munich – the Germans are priced to win the tournament @ 5.50 with bet365. Great game against Arsenal on Emirates stadium winning with 3-1 and a horrible home performance. Bayern will have to learn from their mistake to underestimate teams after one good match.
4. Borussia Dortmund – this German team is priced to win Champions League @ 9.00 with bet365 and had no trouble against Shakhtar Donetsk in the round of 16. Watch our for this beast, as they weren’t supposed to top the group where Real Madrid and Manchester City were.
5. Juventus – the Italians are back in top 8 from such a long time, priced @ 13.00 with bet365. The team faced no problems against Celtic, neither in Scotland nor in Italy. The team has great valuable odds, and at the same time we do not know what to expect from them.
6. PSG – how long has it been for PSG to reach this stage of the tournament? The team is priced to win Champions League @ 34.00 with bet365. The team managed to eliminate Valencia and is now awaiting their next opponent.
7. Malaga – the second underdog in this stage of the tournament priced to win it @ 67.00 with bet365. The team lost the first match in Portugal against Porto, but overcame the difference at home and advance ahead.
8. Galatasaray – one of the underdogs in this stage of the tournament, the Turkish Grand, priced to win @ 101.00. Nobody is expecting this team to advance to the semi-finals, but again nobody expected this team to beat Schalke and reach quarter-finals either.
Looking for free bets? Check our list of free bets now!
For March 2013 we recommend the Bet365, who also offer over 40,000 live streaming events. See the bet365 live streaming schedule here.