|Address:||Westgate House, Tote Park, Chapel Lane, Wigan, WN3 4HS|
|Customer Service tel:||0800 666 100|
|Betting Service tel:||0800 666 100|
|Software Provider:||Orbis Technology|
Free Bet: £10.00
Horserace Totalisator Board or also known under the name The Tote, is bookmaker from the UK, with head office in Wigan. Under the brand Totesport, the bookmaker has over 500 shops around England and around 60 racecourses, along with internet and telephone divisions, this is one of the very well known UK bookmakers. Found in 1928.
As of January 31st 2011, the company will be sold to the highest bidder (Betfred). Among the bidders are companies like Betfred, Gala Coral Group, Martin Broughton, Stan James, David and Simon Reuben.
– Easy and Fast Registration
– Large variety of events to bet on
– Totesport is a member of IBAS, which stands for The Independent Betting Adjudication Service. This means that if a dispute comes up between you and Totesport they will try to sort it out.
– All deposits are without any fees
– Limited display of odds, as only Decimal and Fractional are available, no American.
– No Live streaming services. Live betting is sure a lot more fun, when you can enjoy the game.
– No Asian Handicap bets. Basically it’s win, lose or a draw, without the ability to boost your odds with a handicap.
– Very limited amount of bets per game. Most games would offer you a maximum of 5-6 types of bets.
Minimum Deposit: £10.00
Minimum Bet: £0.50
Deposit Methods: Moneybookers, Maestro , Delta, Mastercard, Visa, Laser
Withdrawal Methods: Moneybookers, Maestro , Delta, Mastercard, Visa, Laser
Apparently this bookmaker is mostly focused on its UK customers and is mostly focused on horse races. There’s no live chat support, every limited football bets, despite the great variety of games. The minimum bet is good as well, but since you can’t be possibly making any kind of systems here, there’s no much use of it. Maximum winnings of £500,000 which is great.
Personally if you are all about football, this isn’t the bookmaker for you. However if you are into horses, you might want to give it a try. Also very limited depositing methods, mostly major credit cards and Moneybookers.